Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Become a Supporting Member

ShooterZone Forum members:

Supporting membership opens several subforums not available to regular membership. By becoming a supporting member, you broaden your experience here on ShooterZone Forum.

Total cost of supporting membership is $20.00 for on year membership, or $100.00 for a Lifetime Membership. To become a member, we have setup a PayPal account at [email protected]. If you do not have a PayPal account, send a message to LT2108 for address information to send a check/money order.
2 of 2 < >

ShooterZone Forums Rules and Regulations

Please remember, all memberships to ShooterZone Forums are voluntary memberships.

When you sign up for an account with, and use the ShooterZone Forum, you agree to the following:

1. No posting of inappropriate/immoral/illegal material. (if you are unsure of exactly what this means, PM a Administrator for clarity)

2. Discussion of Explosives, and Pyrotechnics is not permitted.

3. New members are encouraged to post an introduction containing a brief description of your firearms experience/history.

4. Strictly No Profanity. Bypassing the bad language filter is prohibited!

5. Flamers* and Trolls* will be subject to immediate punishment up to and including being banned from the forum. Please choose your words carefully. We encourage debate but we also require you to behave and conduct yourself in a respectfully manner at all times.

6. Please use the search tool. Chances are that there is or was already a discussion covering your question/topic.

7. Please, no "txtr" or “l337” style typing. Abbreviations are acceptable for specific terms, such as MOLLE, ACU, SAW, etc., and even the occasional lol or ROTFLMAO, but in the context of a conversation, please spell the words out. It helps to create a more readable and inviting forum experience for everyone.

8. Please use punctuation and proper sentence structure to make your post more legible to the rest of the readers.

9. Post in the correct section. We have multiple sub forums with specific topics. If you are unsure where your topic should be posted, PM one of the Administrators for their suggestion.

10. Do not “Bump*” your threads more than once every 3 days. If the last post in your thread is your bump, or if you have bumped your thread within the last day, don’t bump it again. Excessive bumping may result in the locking or deleting of your thread.

11. Use the “Edit” feature to edit your posts when available. No need to post 3 or 4 updates in a row to the thread when you can edit your original post.

12. Post in a mature/sensible/respectful manner.

13. Make the title to your threads as descriptive as possible. Example "Help My Gun doesn't shoot right" could be "My _____ is doing _____.".

14. No raffles or giveaways unless authorized by the Administration.

15. No use of "Google it", or "Try Searching". If it's a question that has been asked before, please answer it or direct them to the answer.

Warnings may be given in a thread or via PM for infringements but Administrator can/will ban a user without warning at their discretion depending on the infraction. This is not something we enjoy doing (ok, except for Spammers. They’re fun to ban…), but we want this forum to be a welcome place for people of all experience levels to share, learn, and grow. Dissidents will not be tolerated and will be removed.

Please note, no refunds will be made to individuals who have become “Supporting Members” if they are banned for violation of the rules.

Note:
For clarification, the following definitions will be used:

Flamer: A person who deliberately makes inflammatory, derogatory, or slanderous posts or statements on the forums for the sole purpose of starting or feeding an argument.

Troll: A person who posts a deliberately provocative message to the forum with the intention of causing disruption and/or argument with or without contributing to the content of the thread.

Bump: Any post whose sole purpose is to “bump” the thread to the top of the index page and/or make the thread appear to have a new response to entice other members to revisit the thread.
See more
See less

First time sex with my Mom In Legislation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time sex with my Mom In Legislation

I am Allister from Mumbai wed to Alisha with 1 son, I stay at Dadar and my MIL additionally utilized to stay near us next lane as well as later on after retirement changed to Panvel. I was really fascinated ... unfaithful I am Allister from Mumbai wed to Alisha with 1 son, I remain at Dadar as well as my MIL also made use of to hug us next lane and also later on after retirement moved to Panvel. I was really captivated to my MIL since the day I first satisfied her she has little boobs and an extremely great round butt fair and also really appealing. We both constantly had a great connection as SIL and MIL and always friendly, I never thought that we would certainly ever before end up sharing a bed as well as enjoy such pleasureful time. After her retired life she used to come to our home to fulfill our daughter in addition to her child and remain with us for some number of days as well as leave back so also we used to head to Panvel and hang out this utilized to happen yet nothing happened during nowadays. On one Sunday when she was bending and also serving my spouse when I simply obtained a glance of her lovely tiny boobs but nipple areas were somehow just how visible as well as after just looking at the boobs I desperately wished to see her nipples and also maintained pursuing days together and really did not allow any celebration yet was somehow not feasible however in this period she discovered some adjustment as well as realized that I was peeping to get the glance as well as somehow she quit doing such actions. After a month it was once again we were there at Panvel as well as I once again I can peep as well as see and also the following day I discovered that she was simply discovering celebrations to flex and also allow me see the glimpse as well as this continued for some days. I simply developed some nerve and also when she was cooking toughed her waist from behind and began offering her a massage therapy for which she told a person will come don't do and also I right away quit as well as went and also beinged in the hall viewing TV, sometime later she came and also asked was I mad I said no and also she just smiled and informed me my FIL is going to his indigenous with my BIL for some function the following day I simply stated ok as well as she left immediately afterwards it clicked me that indirectly she is just inviting me, currently the trouble is I had my wife and daughter I in some way made her prepared that we both go back to Mumbai for this I might see my MIL sad face. We left the following day to Mumbai as well as right away for 3 days I departed from office but didn't educate this to my better half my plan was to head to Panvel as my MIL was all alone. For the shock next morning I got to Panvel and by MIL had a really satisfied face looking at me and also instantly requested her child I said I came alone just for you as well as she was all flushing. I really did not knew what to say she told me to sit and also she looked preparing tea as well as I just went behind her as well as stared rubbing her waist for which she again claimed a person will come as well as it's wrong however i simply neglected every little thing and also informed her nobody is here as well as it's just you and also me please don't state no and also my hands reached her boobs as well as simply pressed it she started managing my hands as well as I simply kept requiring it over her fabrics then ultimately I simply shut off the gas and also took her to the bed room as well as locked both of us inside as well as ensured her that no person is around its simply you as well as me please do not claim no currently I have actually been awaiting this moment from such a long time, allow me see your boobs and also play with them as well as suck your nipples like a kid she was simply waiting however somehow I simply got my hands inside her maxi and reached till her boobs as well as gazed feeling her small nipple areas till this time around she had just surrendered her body to me without waiting much time as well as I eliminated her maxi and also began pressing her boobs and sucked her nipple areas much like a youngster. She didn't liked what had take place so she was simply weeping as well as I started consoling her as well as told her that me and also her child don't have a great sex-related life and also also she confessed concerning her relationship with my FIL is also not that wonderful it was mid-day we had some food as well as I somehow consoled and also she was peaceful and also promptly after completing lunch she hugged me and also I could not quit myself as well as looked pressing her substantial ass from behind as well as once more took her to the room and also informed her it's fairly alright to have such relationship we are just trying to meet our surprise desires as well as informed her not to stop and also allow it proceed according to the flow as well as just pulled her maxi and also began massing her mighty butt and afterwards began having fun with her hirsute pussy and asked her to clear those hair and also come for the surprise she just did as I stated as well as I looked licking her pussy which just made he go horny and also when I found her comfortable on the bed provided her my cock to play she was to start with waiting and after that I drew her head near my penis and also provided her to suck it for my surprise she was simply great and also as soon as after this just didn't wasted much time used some coconut oil to her pussy and also my dick and also simply moved it in and in till it simply reached deep inside and the sex-related groaning noise was simply coming from her mouth as well as begging to go sluggish because she had actually never ever had any intercourse for several years somehow simply had it slow and ultimately cleared all my cum inside her pussy for it being safe as her uterus has already been eliminated. Right away hereafter I called my better half and also told her that I went to Panvel as I had been for a meeting as well as would certainly be remaining there. We both had supper and also as a young couple again went inside the bedroom and also have 2 more sessions and also rested. Next day we had bath with each other and also once again continued she also was also comfy as well as delighting in the visibility of my dick inside her pussy. It's almost over 2 years we both are having a great sex-related life, just drilled all her holes (Mouth, Pussy & Anal) as well as virtually attempted various settings also. Whenever I get comp offs that simply gets turned to our honeymoon time. https://images.google.co.ve/url?q=ht...desi-vidio-bf/ https://images.google.com.ly/url?q=h...desi-vidio-bf/ https://maps.google.ge/url?q=http://...desi-vidio-bf/ https://www.google.mv/url?q=http://w...desi-vidio-bf/ https://maps.google.ch/url?q=http://...desi-vidio-bf/
Working...
X